We all love biscuits. And what better way to jazz them up and enjoy them that to incorporate them into a cocktail with our biscuit cocktail recipe!
This recipe creates a sweet, creamy, delicious drink to enjoy as a treat, for friends coming over, or even at special occasions.
What’s more, this recipe is extremely flexible.
Hate nutmeg? Leave it out. Love cinnamon? Add more! Want to make it with the kids? Leave out the Baileys, and add in an alternatively delicious addition such as vanilla syrup or cocoa powder.
OR if you don’t like biscoff – leave it out and crush some bourbons for the rim, and add in chocolate powder and syrup instead to the drink.
Try the biscuit cocktail recipe below:
Ingredients (all ingredients can be adapted to suit tastes)
- 2 Biscoff biscuits
- 1 tbsp of Biscoff spread
- Ice – cubed
- 50ml Baileys (roughly 2 shots, or to taste!)
- 50ml milk
- 1 tsp of nutmeg
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
1. Crush the Biscoff biscuits and make a thin line on a flat surface
2. Melt the Biscoff spread in a pan or in the microwave until runny
3. Coat the rim of the glass in the biscoff spread by dipping the glass in the pan/plate or painting on with a pastry brush.
4. Roll the rim of the glass in the line of biscoff crumbs
5. Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and add the nutmeg, cinnamon, the rest of the melted Biscoff spread, the Baileys and the milk
6. Give it a shake until well mixed and even in colour
7. Pour the mixture into the cocktail glass, straining away the ice to stop it watering the cocktail down.
8. Relax and enjoy your delicious biscuit cocktail recipe!
Loved this biscuit cocktail receipt? Love biscuits? Why not check out our monthly deliveries of biscuits from around the world…
Don’t want biscuits every month? Check out our online biscuit shop where you can buy individual biscuit packs as well as our subscription boxes as a one-time purchase. Browse below:
Plus, we know that this is a special time so the gift needs to be really special. With free personalised gift messaging and greetings card available in all our biscuit box plans you can be sure it’s a gift they’ll remember.